Migrant Education Program Interstate Virtual Summer Programs
Camp Connect for High School Students | Monday, July 19 through Friday, July 23, 2021
BrainSTEM for Middle School Students | Monday, Aug. 2 through Friday, Aug. 5, 2021
Academic collaboration is a valuable asset when learning new teaching tools and implementing new trends towards learning. During these unforeseen times, governance has relied on intergovernmental and interstate collaborations when providing public services.
What the Summer Camps Offer MEP Students
- Life-affirming experiences, which change the way students perceive themselves, their education and their connection with those around them.
- The opportunity to research, lead and conduct STEAM experiments.
- Increase their interest in STEAM careers.
- Receive tailored guidance and assistance when implementing scientific and engineering ideas to design, evaluate and refine the completion of a final project.
- Apply the concept that engineering design is influenced by personal characteristics, such as creativity, resourcefulness and the ability to visualize and think abstractly.
- Analyze teamwork and leadership skills and their application in various family and work situations.